SUMMARY: OUTCOMES & OBJECTIVES
- The City of Verona currently has a population of 11k, which doubles during the day due to the impact of Epic Systems workforce; the City has identified the need to attract new businesses and help current ones stay and grow in order to diversify.
- As part of this effort Verona is focused on getting data on its website to help tell the story.
- Doing so will enable the City of Verona to tailor its data narrative to drive business retention and recruitment in a way that free/public data tools cannot.
The following proposal outlines a complete community profile and data reporting solution, including economic narrative and automated data updates. The output of this report will be a tailored data story of the Verona workforce, educational infrastructure and economic overview, seamlessly embedded on the city's website.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Data Reporting Solution Scope:
Data collection and analysis; set up data feeds to automate quarterly updatesComplete report: narrative, design and layoutWebsite Embedding: dashboard provided with embed code for seamless integration to Verona's website, including styling. Embedded version stays current with quarterly updates, automatically.Engagement Tracking: dashboard view tracking for primary public version as well as individual sharing (tracked by email address).Training and Support: for duration of 12-month term phone and email support will be provided for any technical issues.
- Employment - total jobs, YoY growth by Industry type.
- Housing - analysis of available stock, by unit, and affordability index linked to AMI brackets; comparisons to neighboring communities.
- Higher Education - tailored to include impact of UW Madison along with insitutions within commute radius.
- Community Profile - 20-year population trends, demographics highlighting unique strengths of Verona.
- Net Business Growth - firms growth overall and by Industry type.
- Commercial Real Estate (data provided by client) - average lease rates, net absorption, vacancy rates for all office, retail and industry properties.
- A Range of Other inputs: link to data menu
We strive to minimize your staff burden during our dashboard creation process. The typical staff time requirement from start to finish is 3-4 phone calls for direction and input.
- Total Fee: $9,800
- eImpact Report license
- Professional services and data updates
- Training and Support
- Optional annual renewal