SUMMARY: OUTCOMES & OBJECTIVES
- The Kilgore Economic Development Corporation is the leading business advocate in the area, creating new jobs and quality of life for residents.
- The Kilgore EDC seeks to enhance and streamline is data reporting, producing professional reports used in tailored proposals as well as embedded on its website.
- Doing so will enable the Kilgore EDC to attract primary employers in key industries, driving the economy forward, while significantly reducing time spent formatting data.
The following proposal outlines a complete data reporting solution, including automated data updates from public sources as well as periodic uploading of JobsEQ datasets.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Kilgore Data Reporting Solution
Format report: design and layout, branding Set up data feeds to automate updatesQuarterly upload of JobsEQ data (more frequent uploads also supported)Website Embedding: dashboard provided with embed code for seamless integration to Kilgore EDC website, including styling. Embedded version stays current with quarterly updates, automatically.Tailoring for Proposals: the Kilgore report can be duplicated and customized for individual proposals; training and support provided.Engagement Tracking: dashboard view tracking for primary public version as well as individual sharing (tracked by email address).Training and Support: for duration of 12-month term phone and email support will be provided for any technical issues.
- County, MSA, Labor Draw areas of analysis
- Current period employment and 20-year trend
- Industry and occupational data by NAICS code
- JobsEQ data (licensed and provided by client)
- Comparisons to peer/competitor cities
- Household and per capita income
- Housing supply and affordability
- Other inputs as required
We strive to minimize your staff burden during our dashboard creation process. The typical staff time requirement from start to finish is 3-4 phone calls for direction and input.
- Total Fee: $7,600
- eImpact Report license
- Professional services
- Quarterly uploads of JobsEQ (included in price; $600 may be deducted if done by client)
- Training and Support
- Optional annual renewal