New Mexico Voices for Children is the leading advocate for healthy children and families in the state, fighting for beneficial policies and against detrimental ones.
NM Voices seeks to produce legislative fact sheets with data analyzed for specific districts across the state.
Doing so will help make NM Voices even more effective in its advocacy by speaking directly to legislators' interests with tailored district data and talking points.
Specifically, NM Voices would like to:
- Generate data for all legislative districts in the state, as well as cities.
- Address policy issues such as medicaid enrollment for children.
- Leverage both online and printed versions of the fact sheets for advocacy meetings as well as broader communications to constituents.
- Feature data inputs such as jobs, wages, unemployment and school district data.
- NM Voices Legislative Fact Sheets:
- Unify data from multiple sources (public data provided by eImpact: link to sources) as well as data provided by NM Voices or 3rd parties
- Data visualizations including interactive charts, maps and other widgets
- Pre-formatted fact sheets for legislative districts and cities
- Tools to edit and tailor each fact sheet
- Unlimited number of fact sheets
- Embedded on website as well as printed
- Secure cloud hosting
- Support for integration into website (embed code provided for each report)
- Training and support for report editing tools
- Part 1: On-boarding
- Identify and load data sources
- Set up data feeds and load supplementary data
- Part 2: Fact Sheet Template Creation
- eImpact produces draft template
- Collect feedback from staff
- Make updates based on feedback and deploy
- Support the integration into website (embed codes provided)
- Part 3: Training
- Report editing tools: making changes, adding data, creating new fact
Delivery in 2-3 weeks from start
- Report fee: $7,300 (option for renew)
- Note: for clients that choose not to renew, reports can be exported as PDF files
- Report creation
- Data collection and automation
- 12-month access to online reports & report toolset